Over the past few weeks, our bloggers have been cooking up some amazing recipes with coconut oil as part of our #SwearByIt challenge in association with Vita Coco.
Today we’re thrilled to be announcing the winner and runners-up in our challenge. Our winner will receive a fab £500 voucher, while the five runners-up each receive £100.
Do check out the fab recipes below – you’re sure to get inspired to try some delicious coconut oil for yourself!
- Our first runner up comes from Resh Kitchen – the vegan banana and lemon bars use banana as a substitute for egg, and the shortbread base incorporates coconut oil for a yummy base.
- Next up are these rather tasty looking vegan chocolate truffles from Boho Mixology – check out her blog for the full recipe.
- Our third runner up is Sumac and Dutch, who came up with this fab recipe for Rhubarb Tart with creme anglaise.
- How about something just a little unexpected? Spiced Coconut Hot chocolate, courtesy of Beach Hut Cook. Delish!
- Vita Coco coconut oil isn’t just for desserts. Our final runner-up recipe is from Blue Bear Wood for these moreish sweet chilli coconut prawns.
Our overall winner is this incredible streetfood called Churumuri – using puffed rice, salad vegetables and coriander, drizzled with lemon juice. The Vita Coco coconut oil used in the recipe over at Sandhya Hariharan, is a perfect, matching the simple flavours that this street food needs.
Congratulations to our winner!
Many thanks to everyone who took part in the challenge – to see even more amazing coconut oil recipes, check out all the entries to our Vita Coco Swear by It challenge!